Stellenausschreibung: JEV sucht eine Projekt-Assistenz
Die Youth of European Nationalities (YEN) - Jugend Europäischer Volksgruppen (JEV) sucht eine Projekt-Assistenz. Die Person übernimmt die Koordination der Teilnahme der JEV am Projekt:“Rise Up – Safeguarding endangered languages”.
Hinweis: die folgende Ausschreibung ist nur auf Englisch verfügbar. Englischkenntnisse sind für diese Stelle eine Grundvoraussetzung.
We are looking for a Project Assistant to support us in the project: “Rise Up – Safeguarding endangered languages”.
The project is run by a consortium of universities and organisation/companies from the field of game development, media, research and innovation and YEN as a civil society and stakeholder representative. The project is funded through an Erasmus+ HORIZON Grant.
What you would do?
- OrganisinCall for Project Assistant 2022g and managing YENs participation in the “Rise-Up” Project;
- Ensuring proper flow of communication between YENs members and the project;
- Planning and implementing activities that allow for feedback from YENs members to the policy recommendations, guidelines and strategies, digital tools and other outcomes of the project;
- Participating in Rise-Up and represent YEN and its members in cooperation with YEN volunteers;
- Reconciling expense claims and collecting costs and expenses for the project and support with the reporting to the European institutions;
- Supporting the organisation and implementation of YENs international trainings and seminars;
- Cooperating with the member and partner organisations;
- Supporting of the voluntary work of board members, their activities and other bodies of YEN.
- Very good command of English and good command of German;
- Experience in youth work and/or work with volunteers;
- Basic experience in project management, preferably internationally;
- Basic experience with non-formal education;
- Interest and motivation to work in the field of minority politics and issues, specifically in the field of endangered languages;
- Willing to work flexibly, occasionally at weekends;
- Willing to travel.
In addition, desirable are:
- Experience in grant applications and reporting of international projects;
- Good understanding of the different social media channels;
- Knowledge about endangered languages in Europe;
- Command of other European languages is an advantage;
- Minority background and/or knowledge about minority issues.
What we offer:
- Inspiring and interesting work environment at international level;
- Flexible working hours;
- Network in the field of youth work and minority rights and work in an international youth organisation active in many European countries;
- Network in the field of academia with a focus on endangered languages in Europe;
- Meaningful and creative job with own responsibilities;
- Work travels to many interesting parts of Europe;
- Work in a small and dedicated young team.
Position type: Part-Time position of 30h/week (limited position until February 2025)
Work start: ideally 1st March 2023
Application deadline: 18th of January 2023.
The job interviews will take place in Berlin in the week from the 23rd until the 27th of January.
This position is a great entry level job.
As a non-profit minority youth organisation, we offer an exciting and meaningful task with many creative opportunities, in a professional environment.
Become a part of YEN-Family and send us your application in German or English (one PDF file with your curriculum vitae, motivation letter and possible starting date).
You can find the complete job offer here: Call for Project Assistant 2022
Secretary General of the Youth of European Nationalities
+49 176 31 77 94 14
(Quelle: Pressemitteilung Youth of European Nationalities - Jugend Europäischer Volksgruppen, 14.12.2022)
Titelbild: (Photo: Firmbee.com on Unsplash)